Ear Pieace (1998)
- Are you listening now?
- Are you listening to what are you now hearing?
- Are you hearing while you listen?
- Are you listening while you are hearing?
- Do you remember the last sound you heard before this question?
- What will you hear in the near future?
- Can you hear now and also listen to the memory of an old sound?
- What causes you to listen?
- Do you hear yourself in your daily life?
- Do you have healthy ears?
- If you could hear any sound you want, what would it be?
- Are you listening to sounds now or just hearing them?
- What sound is most meaningful to you?
- What is the meter/tempo of your normal walk?
- How often do you blink?
- What is the current tempo of your breathing?
- What is the current tempo of your heart rate?
- What other rhythms do you hear if you listen?
- What is your relationship to all of the rhythms that you can perceive at once?
and found by me on http://freshgoodminimal.ro/